Version 188.8.131.52 (03-03-2017)
- [FIXED] Bug with Logfiles
- [FIXED] Critical Bug & Minor Bugs
- [ADDED] Button to manually update blocked ip database
- [ADDED] Ability to use public or your own judge servers
- [ADDED] Ability to create Sub-Tasks (Tasks that will be executed after the selected Task has been finished)
- [ADDED] More Export functions in Tasks
- [IMPROVED] Tasks overall
- [UPDATED] IP-Country DB
- [UPDATED] Blocked IP DB
Version 184.108.40.206 (11-17-2016)
Our first stable version of Proxy Buddy v2 is now available to you!
Thanks to all of our customers for your support.
- [NEW] Version stepping (2.X.Y.Z)
X – Big version step
Y – Small version step
Z – Bug, Hotfix and Improvments
- [FIXED] Minor Bugs
- [FIXED] Critical Bug in Settings load/save function
- [ADDED] Enable/Disable fullrowselect
- [ADDED] Buttons on upper right corner
- [ADDED] Button to update proxy stats manually
- [ADDED] Start with Windows feature
- [ADDED] Automatical update checking
- [ADDED] Tick/Untick SSL proxies
- [IMPROVED] Some optical improvements on lists on GUI
- [IMPROVED] Disabled fullrowselect on lists (default settings)
Version 2.04 (04-07-2016)
- [ADDED] Small improvements
You can find the new version HERE.
Version 2.02 (07-01-2015)
- [ADDED] PRO EDITION
- [ADDED] Support for upto 1000 threads
Backlink CheckR is an revolutionary simple application to check if there are backlinks to your website on any entered URL(s).
Just input a list of URLs to check, enter your domain name and press start. After seconds you will get a list with websites that are linking to you!
The Free Edition is limited to 10 simultaneous threads, enough for private use .
Download it and get a free license from https://shop.gsoftwarelab.com/backlink-c…ition.html .
How to get a free license?
- Press on free download
- Register a new account
- Check your email for the license key
How to use Backlink CheckR?
- Enter your License key and press the activate button
- Enter a list of URLs you want to check (separated by newline) into the Input box, the URL count will increase
- Setup how many threads you want to use
- Enter the domain or any other parse that should be on the website
- Press the Check URLs button and watch the Output box
If you have any question please use the contact form on our website.
Version 1.40 (02-12-2015)
- [ADDED] Detailed list statistics
- [ADDED] Exit window
- [ADDED] Possibility to define custom Email body
- [ADDED] Possibility to Limit sent and uploaded Proxies
- [ADDED] Possibility to attach Proxies to mail or append them to body
- [ADDED] New proxy source
- [IMPROVED] Saving process
- [IMPROVED] License activation
- [IMPROVED] Multithreading
- [FIXED] Major Bugs