Your cart is currently empty!
We are thrilled to announce the release of version 3.3.0 of our software, which includes a number of exciting improvements and bug fixes. Some of the key highlights of this update include:
- Improved proxy testing: In this release, we’ve made significant enhancements to the way our software tests proxies. This includes improved accuracy and reliability, as well as support for additional proxy types and configurations. As a result, you can expect more accurate and up-to-date proxy test results when using our software.
- Improved source scraping: We’ve also made improvements to the way our software scrapes web sources for information. This includes better handling of complex web pages, as well as support for additional data formats and structures. As a result, you can expect more comprehensive and accurate scraping results when using our software.
- General performance improvements: In addition to the specific improvements mentioned above, we’ve also made a number of general performance enhancements throughout the software. This includes improvements to memory usage, CPU utilization, and overall responsiveness. As a result, you should notice improved performance and faster execution times when using our software.
- Improved proxy judge: Our proxy judge feature, which evaluates the quality of proxies, has also been improved in this release. This includes more accurate scoring, as well as support for additional metrics and evaluation criteria. As a result, you can expect more reliable and informative proxy judge results when using our software.
- GUI bug fixes: In this release, we’ve addressed several bugs that were impacting the user experience in the graphical user interface (GUI). This includes issues with incorrect display of elements, as well as problems with input and output in certain parts of the GUI. We apologize for any inconvenience these bugs may have caused, and we’re happy to have them resolved in this release.
- Major and minor bug fixes: In addition to the GUI bug fixes, we’ve also made a number of other bug fixes in this release. This includes addressing issues with input validation, as well as fixing major bugs that were causing errors or crashes. We’ve also fixed a number of minor bugs that were impacting the overall stability and reliability of the software.
Proxy Buddy V369,00 $
Value added tax is not collected, as small businesses according to §19 (1) UStG.
Overall, we believe that this update represents a significant step forward for our software, and we’re confident that you’ll be pleased with the improvements and enhancements we’ve made. As always, we welcome any feedback or questions you may have, and we appreciate your continued support.